What information do we collect?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address and/or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.We will only collect personal information where absolutely necessary and where we have lawful grounds and a legitimate business reason for doing so. We will use anonymous data, where no individual is identifiable, wherever possible. We will not ask you for more information than we need and will make clear what information is required and what is optional.
What do we use your information for?
We generally use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To prevent potentially illegal activities: Your information may be used to ensure compliance with applicable laws and other terms, conditions and policies, including fraud and copyright infringement;
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the service requested;
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We employ physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For example, we utilize secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect certain information you provide to us; employ verification measures to protect e-mail during delivery; maintain certain subscriber databases in restricted areas and secure the content by use of firewalls and other security methods. We also limit access to personal information to those individuals who have a legitimate business need to see it and evaluate third parties before they obtain access to any personal data to ensure that they have equivalent mechanisms to ours to protect personal information.
Despite these measures, we do not guarantee the security of information stored in our database or that unauthorized parties will not intercept information you send or receive over the Internet. As a shared resource, the Internet subjects our services and you to the risk of unauthorized access to files and data, even when security measures are implemented. Thus, any personal information you elect to share with us is done at your own risk.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We generally keep some or all personal information for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected or as required by law. When information is no longer needed or required to be maintained, we destroy it in accordance with our internal policies.
Do I have choices about Pefair Production’s use of my personal information?
In compliance with the law, we afford you with all rights granted with regard to our use and sharing of information we collect about you. These may include but aren’t limited to:
- Opting out of receiving alerts or email updates from Pefair Consulting promoting our site or the products or services of our business partners;
- Having dated information updated and inaccurate information corrected;
- Having access to the information we collect about you Opting out of having your information shared with third parties.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Other Third Party Information/Policies
If you choose to link your Pefair Consulting account with a social networking service, Pefair Consulting and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. With your consent, we also may share information about your activities, including what you watch on Pefair Consulting, with that social network’s users. Pefair Consulting, in our sole discretion, may link to third party destinations on our website through the use of advertisements or otherwise. These third party sites may collect some information from or about you and have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, content, materials, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Users Outside of the United States
Pefair Consulting is based in the U.S., and our offices are headquartered in the U.S. Please be aware that information you provide to us or that we obtain may be processed and transferred to the U.S. and be subject to U.S. law. The privacy and data protection laws in the U.S. may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using our website or by providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 1/28/2016.